All geological I assure you 🙂
LIPs – Large Igneous Provinces
- Here are a bunch of papers about LIPs – all very interesting stuff and not too technical.
Some of these are a mixture of both – all contained in a single PDF file.
- Large Igneous Provinces:Origin and Environmental Consequences
- Large Igneous Provinces and the Mantle Plume Hypothesis
- Large Igneous Provinces, Delamination, and Fertile Mantle
- Meteorite Impacts as Triggers to Large Igneous Provinces
- Gas Fluxes from Flood Basalt Eruptions Stephen
- Oceanic LIPs: The Kiss of Death
- The Link between Large Igneous Provinces and Mass Extinctions
- Download the PDF here
Warning to dial-up users: This file is just under 7 Mb.
- Impact induced melting and the development of large igneous provinces (335K)
- Paleozoic supercontinental assembly, mantle flushing, and genesis of the Kiaman Superchron (2Mb)